CENTRO STUDI ED INIZIATIVE EUROPEO
CESIE estab. in 2001, inspired by sociologist Danilo Dolci (1924-1997), non-profit EU NGO. Promotes social innovation + development through innovative education at local, EU & international levels. Obs: *Promote intercultural dialogue; *Support social inclusion & equal opportunities; *Facilitate lifelong learning; *Stimulate networking. Offices in Italy, Senegal, India & Nepal.
CESIE is in charge of dissemination strategy plan creation for the project. CESIE has a visibility department which is dedicated to the dissemination of CESIE and all its activities. The staff include a graphic designer, video maker & website designer and developer plus press office.We have experience in coordinating the visibility and dissemination activities in EU funded projects and have developed a package of tools to facilitate dissemination actions in projects.
CESIE’s dissemination actions are wide ranging and include:
• Website > average 4500 visits / month
• Newsletter > reaching a mailing list – IT = 5584; ENG = 8687;
• Facebook & Twitter
• IDEAS meeting (an annual networking & dissemination meeting organized by CESIE in Brussels).
The stakeholders include: NGOs, public sector, trainers &teachers, students, educational institutions (universities, VET, schools, colleges), umbrella organizations of trainers, teachers; SMEs, business incubators, networks & institutional partners (Palermo City Council, Sicilian Region – both Brussels and Sicilian offices; Chambers of Commerce; Confartigianato, University of Palermo, CERISDI).
CESIE operates in one of the most disadvantaged urban areas of Palermo – Ballarò and in other vulnerable quarters of the city. Local level targets: immigrants & natives at risk of social inclusion, of poverty, difficult access to new learning/training pathways & weak employability.
Main activities that CESIE will undertake during the project:
1. Collect existing mentoring programs for disadvantaged young children & youth and analyze mentors’ training program
2. Contribute to the development of the guidelines for mentors’ coaching program
3. Test/monitor/evaluate the mentors’ coaching programs in Italy
5. Contribute to the revision / evaluation of the mentors’ coaching program
6. Responsible for dissemination strategy plan; logo design & social platform creation
7. Host 1 project meeting.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.